''Óriginal parts'', ''identity '' and ''retip'' conundrum

The ''identity enigma'' is easy to explain with ''ownership''. Not everyone is familiar with logic or philosophy but everyone owns something or other.

Ownership assume ''one to one relation'' between an person (legal

bodies included) and one object of ownership. Think of question how

you can prove to own some object. You can also think about question

how to prove to be owner of, say an part of your stolen car.

What the ''force'' of the expression ''original'' is , is an enigma.

However Americans are typical example of   people who are very

fond of ''original parts'' and willing to pay huge amount of money

for the ''precious'' (grin). By the so called ''retips'' the assumption

is also ''original'' versus ''not original parts''. This means that 

every manufacturer as well ''retiper'' uses his own styli and or

cantilevers. The fact however is that they all buy those ''parts''

by either by Namiki or Ogura. So, logicaly speaking, the origin

of those ''parts'' are either Namiki or Ogura. Is gluing an cantilever/

stylus combo in the ''joint pipe'' rocket science?

128x128nandric

A Cartridge is a Product produced to be sold and is just one item available from multiple items that a individual might need to consider purchasing.

It is not a Product such as, buying or leasing a home, Gas, Electricity, Water or Food, as these are essentials and are extremely valuable to living person. When expenditure is laid out for the acquisition of these items, a fundamental requirement for the health and welfare of an individual is being met.

All purchases require an outlay of some kind, of which the majority is going to be paid for with an outlay of a currency.

The need to acquire a possession of a currency in the modern world and for the world for approx' 4000 Years, has to been for the general population to achieve a method to produce a form of currency.

For many of the population, in the so called 'good times' the currency being achieved has been of a quantity that allows for the purchase of the essentials and very little more.

Within all populations there are then individuals that have gained the capacity to have acquired much more currency than another, and use such increases in available currency, to have broader choices on how to acquire non essential items, in many cases these items might need to be produced to their specific demands.

When currency is available to an individual that enables the acquisition of non essential Items, that are for beyond the point of being required to meet an individuals basic needs, it can be suggested with a conviction that such items are able to come with a further label of being and 'absolute luxury'.

An 'absolute luxury' being something that is gained through an excessive outlay of currency and very little is acquired to enhance the individuals unadulterated essential needs. 

Hence, the Cartridge is a required tool when a acquisition is made for an individual to carry out replays of LP's, the Cartridge is one device in an assembly of devices that will be needed to make the replay of a LP be realized.

The Cartridge when purchased, is usually only the want of an individual, it is not so common for a group or family to share the interest in the acquisition. When a Cartridge is purchased at the lowest price for one that can offer a reasonable  function, especially not known to cause damage to the Hard Medium, the outlay required for certain individuals with an access to low levels of a currency only, will prove to be a substantial outlay for 'absolute luxury' that is by design a fragile device and which by design is to deteriorate to being a device that is best no longer used and taken out of service.

Cartridges are an item that are available to be acquired at a currency that can be seen to match the price of a device that many families would dream to own, and  where all members within the family would agree the benefits would be valuable to the whole. 

Items that fall into the category of 'absolute luxury' also have a 'Dark Side' the influence of the want to acquire an 'absolute luxury' can impact quite intensely on the psyche of an individual. An 'Obsessional Behaviour' is most likely at the forefront, and the Selfishness of the want of the individual will govern the decisions that are in the pipeline awaiting to be made.

The 'Obsessional Behaviour' can create a pattern of behaviour from the individual that is now perfect for their appointment to become a prey of the Market Place to be captured.

The fair lore has been granted, we will accept returns within 30 Days is usually enough for the hound to be released from the Slip. The first trick the hound will use to lure its prey in, is to guide the quarry to the Spiel from the Marketing, the hound will be intent on having the quarry, be able to recite the offerings with great accuracy, the reviews will be next, the route to these will be discovered very close to the latter end of the Spiel, such content, from such trusted reporters will be analysed and the quarries mind will slowly become totally fixated, and honed to the condition, that the quarry is oblivious to the hound gaining the position to move into the final stages of the pursuit and strike at their prey.

At this stage, it is only a few more carefully selected strides that ensnares the quarry in the bite of the Hound.

I really think, the Serbian along with any other Nationality across the Globe who has a access to little currency over a long duration, will be concerning themselves about much more important outlays for their disposable currency, such as the priorities of the essentials to be acquired with the currency.

Forums are two edge swords, and one edge does allow for an individual to express their 'Obsessional Behaviour' for the desire to own items for beyond the realms of being essential. There is regularly seen an element of elitism, and commonly seem notifications, of having been able to acquire a certain level of a device that is assembled with materials that carry the label exotic and are knwn to be aimed at a certain demographic within a population.

Boron is not so exotic any longer it is widely chosen material, it can be obtained by individuals that cross over into differing demographics. Hence, why Diamond or other Gemstones are on the table for discussion as an alternative material, these offer the perception of being a harder to realize material for the common user of a Cartridge.   

SKYANALOG Cartridges are using Boron on their cheapest models, which for many will prove to require a not too concerning amount of currency to be parted with to acquire a model which is slowly winning favour in many European LP replay systems.              

If the reports are to be trusted, it is looking like Dyna's, Hana's and Phasemation are being replaced by the SKYANALOG Models.  

Pindac, Which theory of money do you presuppose? You are talking about

currency  ever heard about barter? 

I know the concepts of most currencies, I have a reasonable understanding of how commodities were a currency, especially amassed arable crop and how this evolved into coin through to present day, with digital currencies such as a Debit System and the New Kids on the attempting to find their way through to be recognised as a currency, such as Crypto and other Cyber commodities.

Cyber Currencies are the future, but only will happen, when the established organisations have got the methods under their control and are at a place in the Market, where there is access to huge kick backs from the transactions.

Banks under the approval oof Governments will most likely convert non bank created Cyber Currencies to their own, and the Banks own Cyber Currency and Converted Currencies will be accepted as a legal tender for every day trading.

I'm sure their are Governments quite keen to get their proportion of the uplift value of such currencies that are locked away from their scrutiny. The Banks will i'm sure be informing the authorities of all Crypto Currency Conversions, of which some will be of great interest to a Governments Internal Revenues Department.

Those who bought their 10 - 100 Crypto Coin Lots in the early introduction period around 2009/10 at approx' $7-10 per coin and have maintained their access to Secure Storage Vaults, will have a substantial pot of gold to release into the mainstream Market, even after a hefty Taxation that will most likely manifest, when the Banks are involved with exchanges.

I'm sure and predict, that this new period of a digitised currency, will see a time when certain Cartridge Models have record breaking price tags and are only offered when Cryto/Cyber Currency is the used legal tender.

Now that is one more unique experience for the small groups of aspiring elitists that are manifesting in all forums, and will again, i'm sure have its own thread on certain forums, where the difficulty to contribute due to not being able to experience the practice will be quite separating, nothing like being in the exclusivity club eh ! 

I'll get there with my usual methods, I'll sit tight and have Searches in place for a used Crypto Purchased all exclusive Cartridge in need of a repair.

If the price is fair, I'll send the acquired Cart' to a 'retip' service where the only concern is for the Cart' and if all goes swimmingly well join the exclusive thread as a impoverished contributor with a rejuvenated Crypto Cart being used, the fall out should be quite amusing.    

pindac, I mentioned barter as basics in the sense that countries exchange

commodities and services among each other and not money. Money

is the measure of value but not a value on its own. That is why Serbian

income is 500 euro pro months and Dutch minimal income 1200 euro.

One should look at clearance to grasp who are debtors and creditors.

BTW can you write in numbers American debts? Can you explain the

curious fact that despite all kinds of taxes all countries are in debts?

Dear Nandric,

Your joke didn't bother me at all. However, I didn't find anything funny in it.

Your comment about Serbs did. I don't know how you could have missed it, but... 

If Serbs are pigheaded and you are a Serb, then you must have a gene for pigheadedness too. 

This is my last post here so I would like to thank you for sharing all your deep thoughts and the knowledge on these forums throughout the years. Obviously, you are an expert for that and any other matter. Thank you for teaching us all including Jonathan. I am sure he can learn a lot from the wealth of knowledge about analog that you have and he doesn't.

I apologize to Jonathan for using his name without permission and everybody else for intruding into this conversation. 

All the best,

LectronJH50