Oracle Paris, 15 years old with Jelco 250ST Arm?

Does anyone know if the Oracle Paris (about 12-15 years ago) came with the Jelco 250ST Arm? Unfortunately I can't seem to get Oracle in Canada to reply to my emails asking for basic info and upgrade advice, so I turn to you all.

If my Oracle Paris indeed had the Jelco 250 Arm - is that Arm good enough for a Cartridge upgrade to a Benz Ebony or even a ZYX Air? (Currently using a Benz H2 with seemingly happy results). If my (250ST Arm?) is the weak-link of my Oracle, what is a recommended Arm for my Oracle which is not overkill for that early Oracle?

Thank you.
audionut99
It's unlikely. Was Jelco even selling their own branded arms in 1992? I had one of these tables in white mk iv with a Rega RB300 arm from that era. It was ok, nothing to jump up and down about.I sold it for $450.00 probably worth $400.00 with the Jelco arm.
I was an Oracle dealer at that time. I'm pretty sure that arm was called the Oracle "Prelude" and it was made by Jelco. I don't think it was an exact 250ST model, but was the same as all the other Jelco OEM arms of the time. Not a bad arm for the money, but you could certainly do better.
Thanks, but does anyone know (what) the 'next class' upgrade would be (with a Linn type Arm mounting)?

I'd like to eventually be able to use a Cartridge like a Benz Ebony or a ZYX Aire, etc. (currently my TT has the nice Benz H2 and maybe that is already overkill for that Jelco 250 Arm(?)

Comments?
A Linn Ittok LVII or LVIII would be killer on that table. If you can get a new armboard made, this is my current favorite arm:

http://www.audiomods.co.uk/completearms.html

Pay the little extra and get the Micrometer version.
Actually, I believe that Linn arms are drop-in replacements for the old Audioquest PT series. Best to confirm that first, though.
-Bob
"A Linn Ittok LVII or LVIII would be killer on that table. If you can get a new armboard made, this is my current favorite arm:

http://www.audiomods.co.uk/completearms.html"

They even provide a pdf that lists carts that work and the added weight needed for some of them! Every arm manufacturer should do that! Just makes sense.

Y'all be cool,
Robert
Just to clarify, I don't believe the original arm on the Paris is exactly the same as the Jelco 250ST. For one thing, the original arm (at least on my Paris) was an Audioquest PT-5 (made, of course, by Jelco), but it had fluid damping, which I understand the 250ST does not have. Not sure if there are any other differences.

I've replaced the original arm with a Sumiko MMT (a forerunner to the Jelco 750), and I am very satisfied with it. I really like the ability to change out cartridges, with the removable headshell. (Note the geometry of the MMT and the Jelco 750 are not the same.)
-Bob