The Oracle, would definitely be the better sounding table, if properly setup. Because it is spring suspended, it needs a careful setup. The Axis, was a plug n play design. The only weakness, with the Oracle, was it's speed control. This can be ameliorated, with an Origin Live, motor, and power supply w/speed control.
With the Grace arm, you probably will not get everything out of the table, it is capable of. But you will have the basis, of being able to upgrade arms, to get about 80%, of what is capable, in analog. The other 20%, costs a whole lot of green.