Oppo Vs Esoteric

Folks,
I would like to acknowledge the fact that I have heard the Esoteric players at AXPONA and coupe of other places. But my question is how much better is a Esoteric K-07X or K-05X compared to the Oppo UDP-205? I know that the Oppo UDP-205 is a killer machine for $1300. But it is a Jack Of All Trades, while the Esoteric is (soft of) Master Of One. So in that sense, can anyone let me know if it is really worth spending $$$$$ on the Esoteric (or a Marantz SA-10 or Luxman) compared to the Oppo?
Please share your experiences if you have compared the Oppo UDP-205 to any high end CD/SACD player.
Thanks!
128x128milpai
Ive never listen to or watched video performance of the $2,500 ModWright version of the 205 however I really enhanced my own 205 video with Symposium Roller Blocks 2plus and purchase of WireWorld platinum starlite HDMI Cable .

If I haven't already made myself clear that video is completely out of the equation where ModWright is concerned, kindly PM me so I can forward their email which reads:

"I can assure you 100% that the video will not be affected in any way. We only improve the 2CH Analog output otherwise the entire Oppo remains stock."
Well gdhal , I was responding to the OP question , I’m sure audio playback of the ModWright oppo 205 could possibly be quiet satisfying for some however it would be truly remarkable if it rivaled the better players from Esoteric , PS Audio and EMM Labs , LoL 
I started a nearly identical thread a while ago, comparing Marantz reference line disc players to the Oppo. I was extremely suspicious of the media hype for the oppo, and many of the responses I received were similar to here. If you want two channel reference, you can’t compare a dedicated player to the Oppo. Although the Oppo is good, you get what you pay for.
I heard oppo 205 is best in Blu-ray, the rest are fine but not superb. But the modwright oppo  205 apparently is much better overall, but seems to concentrate on 2-ch output tube stage with separate PS for it. The m-ch part is not really changed much, so not for me. If I want best 2-ch stereo there are many old and new 2 ch players. I heard the PS audio memory player is superb for cd/SACD