Oppo BDP-95

I am a bit nervous. I am going to hook up my new BDP-95 directly to a pair of new Bel Canto Ref1000M monoblocks using the BDP-95's XLR outputs. From what I have read using the XLR outputs (Set on variable) on the BDP-95 the sound is great when hooked up WITHOUT a preamplifier. What, if any, experience has any member had with bypassing the preamplifier with a BDP-95. Thanks
endokhan
I don't actually bypass a Cary Cinema 11a processor, but I do have its inputs set to bypass, so the BDP-95 does the processing. OTOH, I use the volume control of the Cary, and the Cary converts the unbalanced 7.1 inputs to balanced output to the amps. Stereo, of course, is passed through as balanced.

db
You guys are correct.....I'll hook it up to the amps and see how it sounds. Thanks for your responses!
I just wanted to let you know that I hooked up my Oppo BDP-95 directly to my Bel Canto ref 1000m mono amps directly using the xlr connections. Volume control is nice....sound excellent. To be honest, I haven't utilized a preamp in between to compare, but so far very happy.