Oppo BDP-105 versus Cambridge Azur 752BD

Hi, Has anyone compared the Oppo 105 to the Cambridge 752BD in terms of sound quality from the RCA analogue outs for 2 channel stereo going into their preamp?
Also, any other issues between units to consider? Tough the sound issue is the most important to me, I like the headphone jack option and service reputation on the Oppo, but like the form factor on the Cambridge and am uncertain how it is serviced in the USA.
Finally has anyone used the Amazon Fire TV stick or Fire TV with either unit successfully to bring in Amazon Prime - Thanks
Joe
128x128gammajo
click on the link

the core basics are the same one made by the same mfg.

http://hometheaterreview.com/cambridge-audio-azur-752bd-universal-disc-player/

".....Let's just go ahead and get this out of the way right from the start: Cambridge Audio's Azur 752BD universal disc player is built on the same MediaTek foundation as the OPPO BDP-103 and BDP-105 universal disc players. The players boast the same video processing, the same menu structure, and most of the same advanced options. As long as you ignore the stereo audio outputs, digital audio inputs, and silk-screening of the 752BD, their back panels are virtually identical. This isn't controversial info, nor is it a new revelation, given that Cambridge's previous universal player, the 751BD, was built on the same foundation as OPPO's BDP-93 and BDP-95. Cambridge has never attempted to hide that fact. I'm merely trying to head off the "It's just an OPPO!" comments at the pass..."
I think the Wolfson dacs are better in the Cambridge which gives it a more musical and balanced sound quality compared to the high treble/ midrange sound of the oppo. The oppo 105 to me sounded thin and bright with lack of bass hence me selling mine within the 30 days. I think that oppo using the ESS saber32 9018 chip really hurt the overall sound no matter how you hook it up. JMO.
My research (paper only) indicated that the ESS Saber chips were better, but I did not have a chance to do side by side listening comparisons.

If anyone else has heard the two units I’d love to hear your opinion and a mini review would be wonderful

audio_d

thanks for the link.  Even though it was part of a 752 review it appeared to be straight forward honest commentary and comparison of the two