Oppo BD-103, Youtube feature no longer works

Bought an Oppo Digital BD-103 just a little over a year ago brand new from my high end audio dealer.  Love the unit and I do use many of its features (Blu-ray of course, SACD multi-channel via HDMI output, YouTube, Pandora Radio).  Well this weekend all of a sudden the YouTube function is no longer working and I do use this feature regularly.  I have it hard wired to an ethernet connection for the highest bandwidth and speed possible.  Now all I get is "Unable to Load Channel".  I tried resetting the device to the original factory settings but no go.  It does have the most current firmware version installed.  Before I either throw it out or sell it here on Audiogon without the YouTube feature and get another one, does anyone have any suggestions as to why all of a sudden the YouTube function is dead?  Did I burn it out or something?  What can I try?  In my many years in this hobby, when an audio products lasts a year or so and then it craps out, I never buy that brand again.  But unfortunately I cannot find another manufacturer that offers a unit with these features (Blu-ray, SACD multi-channel and YouTube).  They've got me over the proverbial barrel. I know we live and operate in a disposable world but really !!  Is Oppo Digital build quality that poor?  
pdn

Showing 2 responses by geared4me

The same thing happened to me on my 105 once and I was able to fix it by unplugging the unit for a few minutes. I hope this will fix yours too as this only happened the one time to me and has been fine since. If that doesn't work just give OPPO a call and they will get you fixed up.