Opinions wanted: 10-30K Speakers for Jazz/Folk

See title, which speakers would you suggest auditioning and how would you describe their sound? Price can be new or used.

Looking for specific recommendations and how you’d describe their sounds ie crisp, warm, whatever. Again I enjoy mostly jazz and folk with nice vocals. If you care to share amps you think pair well or ones to avoid feel free! Please spare me responses on why it’s different for everyone or how my question is somehow flawed, just looking for some of your opinions/recommendations, thank you.
nhb1
Get off merry go round and buy some Tannoys....you also won't have to spend 30k...maybe 7 to 10k...
MC-give it up, we all know you have no system to talk about and you have no ears to actually hear a good system. There are many good brands of speakers in your price range but some of them will require good quality amps to get the best sound out of them. Some quality speakers to check out are from: Revel Salon2 or Studio2, Wilson, Usher be-10 or be-20’s, Raidho, and others. Or you can go the MC route, buy something you never heard for the cheap and claim it’s better than $1M systems, when he hasn’t actually heard these more expensive systems
I am not sure where you are located but I suggest you look at the Rockport Atria II. I picked up a pair after owning magicos and could not be happier. 
Thank you to everyone, luckily I am able to hear most of these brands as I am not too far from Boston. 

Can I ask those of you who have heard audio note speakers, how would you describe their sound and what other speaker company might you liken it to? I will be listening to those soon... hopefully!

@willgolf I got a kick out of the viking website. Checking out what the have to say critics, seeing mostly good feedback. Unsure about how horns effect sound, will read up.

@bassdude good call on apoxna, are there many 20k speakers there? All the pics I see are of insane $$$ gear. Insane that 20k is not insane in this world!

@p05129 who is MC and which speakers are you referring to?