Opinions on Transparent Cables

Hi All,

I am a very big fan of Transparent cables. I have been for many many years. Just getting back into the HT arena again (had to sell off my old rig after my divorce 15 years ago) I knew right where to start - right where I had left off 15 years ago :). That included using all Transparent interconnects and speaker cable. Interestingly I was also looking at Audioquest interconnects and speaker cable but had a dealer that sells both flat out say "If you liked the Transparent you will not care for the Audioquest at all". He unequivocally said Transparent is the way to go (and the Audioquest I was looking at was more $$ yet he still steered me to Transparent)...I ended up going with Transparent Plus across the 3 fronts for speaker cable and interconnects and Music Link interconnects for my rears.

I was just curious how Transparent is looked upon here in the Audiophile community?

kingbr
I've seen 3 of their cables with the "box" and ends opened up..

I've used some of their formulas and MITs. To tell the truth I've made better, compared to the older, series.. I used better materials and a LOT better hand made inductors.. for low / med / high impedance matching..
cables to amp and amp to speaker..

I suppose it depends on what you like and what you're willing to pay for...

Sure pretty though. I think there is a lot better, made out there, folks will chime in.. They have some serious prices too, man alive...

I just don't think it's the end all of cabling... 

I do wish you well on you quest... Been a while, alway fun to start up again, I had my stuff packed for 16 years, too. Little different story though..

Happy hunting..

Regards
Used transparent for years, like them better than  Audioquest, But i liked the High Fidelity Cables over both.
Thanks for the opinions...jafant I had the MM1 series...Back in the day I found Transparent Cables to be a perfect match with my Dynaudio's. 

I honestly have yet to hear anything bad about Transparent but yet I don't see them get a lot of press either which is why I was curious about folks here thought...