Opinions on this "white paper"

I read InnerSounds white paper on cables and it sounded very logical. Any comments:
white paper
go to "Accessories"
then click on picture I/c's and cable
click on "white paper"

Briefly:
Co-axial speaker cable has lowest inductance and capacitance since the amp "sees" both + and - in the same place so it is the best.
All Well Designed interconnects sound the same and there is no such thing and time smear, etc. in I/C's.
cdc

Showing 1 response by littlemasterfroga266

This idea prevalent among audiophiles that no two components sounds the same is interesting for its logical conclusion, i.e., that two amplifiers that measure exactly the same will sound the same is fallacy because "measurements" can not measure what is really important. However, what about the exact same amp? Will no two amps ever sound the same? What about the various designers who copy work from other designers? What about wire when two manufactures source from the same supply yet claim their wires sound nothing alike? Surely, there is inconsistency on the part of our community about what sounds good, or even what is "well made". Ben Duncan in a past Stereophile remarked that the specific impedance of a cable and output impedances and input impedances of the source and receiver respectively determines the "sound" of wire, or any frequency anomalies we might describe as "sonic signature". To him the wire itself is not as important as is "impedance matching" the line to the source.
Just a few thoughts,
Keith