Opinions on these budget integrateds?

Searching to replace a NAD C352 with a new/used integrated that will provide a meaningful sonic upgrade.  Looking at options around $2,000 or below, and I don't want it to be a sideways move.

I'm keeping my old Allison One speakers, at least for now, as they work very well with my particular room conditions. 

Would love to get opinions on the options below.  I'm looking for ease and musicality, but the ability to articulate dense music is also important. No internal DAC required.

-Belles Aria - very intrigued

-Quicksilver Integrated - have never had tubes before but am open to them

-Primaluna Prologue or Dialogue - might be over my budget

-Audio Note OTO SE - one day!  but probably cannot power the Allisons

-Sugden a21 SE

-Yamaha A-S2100 

-Parasound Halo

-Unison Research Unico Integrated

-Exposure 2010 S2

-Primare i22

Any thoughts at all are welcome, and I haven't heard ANY of these!  Thanks in advance. 

sforrey
I’ve recently added the Parasound halo hint 6 to my secondary system and have been very happy with it. It’s a bit over your budget and has a DAC. But, it’s been mentioned a couple times  so I figured I give my impression. One of the big reasons I purchased it, is because of the integrated analog subwoofer (via XLR connection) option. 
I can only comment on the Primare i22 that I have had for about 6 years. It was a pretty good amp maybe lacking a little 
On the low end. Main issue I had was it just stopped working. And I could find no one that would even look at it. The only sources for repair is on the west coast. I eventually decided to pony up and buy new making sure first that repairs were available within a reasonable distance. I did audition the Halo and think it was better than the Primare. Speakers were Focal Aria 948
Forgot about JOB, thanks for the reminder.  

@chasda - any QC issues with your Yamaha?  

Ok, new shortlist, focusing on power, a decent headphone stage, warmth, and ease of servicing should the need arise (ie, steering away from boutique makers):

-Parasound Halo
-Yamaha a-s2100
-Vincent SV237 (or used 236)

Lots of love for the Parasound our there!  I know this is shallow, but I wish it weren’t so ugly!  It looks like my NAD, not a piece that’s four times the price.  Ah well, you can’t have it all on a budget. 

I don't know these other amps, but I will say this.  Don't write off the Primaluna Amps as "low power tubes".  They have superb transformers, and they deliver the goods.  I used my Dialogue to run B&W 803s, which are notoriously power hungry, and have a wide range of impedance.  The Dialogue handled them easily.   Now I'm running Revel F228 with a Dialogue and they sound fantastic.

You could get a used Dialogue in your price range... although they are rarely for sale.  There's a reason they are hard to find.  People buy them and keep them.
Not sure why the Hegel H160 hasn't been mentioned here yet, but I believe it ticks all your boxes and gets stellar reviews.  Here's one in your price range...

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649455519-hegel-h160-integrated-amplifierdac/

Since you're considering the Halo, you may find this review interesting as it compares it directly to the H160...

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0915/Hegel_H160_Review.htm

There are also reviews from Stereophile and The Absolute Sound if you're interested in other opinions.  Sorry if I'm just making this harder, but best of luck in whatever you decide.