Opinions on these budget integrateds?

Searching to replace a NAD C352 with a new/used integrated that will provide a meaningful sonic upgrade.  Looking at options around $2,000 or below, and I don't want it to be a sideways move.

I'm keeping my old Allison One speakers, at least for now, as they work very well with my particular room conditions. 

Would love to get opinions on the options below.  I'm looking for ease and musicality, but the ability to articulate dense music is also important. No internal DAC required.

-Belles Aria - very intrigued

-Quicksilver Integrated - have never had tubes before but am open to them

-Primaluna Prologue or Dialogue - might be over my budget

-Audio Note OTO SE - one day!  but probably cannot power the Allisons

-Sugden a21 SE

-Yamaha A-S2100 

-Parasound Halo

-Unison Research Unico Integrated

-Exposure 2010 S2

-Primare i22

Any thoughts at all are welcome, and I haven't heard ANY of these!  Thanks in advance. 

sforrey
As far as multi-function knobs, you may never use them as there is the remote.  The only time I might use the knob on the amp is when I first turn on all my equipment.   In today's world you may be hard pressed to find equipment with dedicated knobs for each function. 
Why would you let your spouse touch the system???  No good can come of that.  Plus, you have to deal with her interface and that's about as complicated as it gets.  What goes around...
@sforrey

You mentioned that you’re looking for an analog integrated amp (no DAC) but on your lists above you included the Parasound Halo Integrated and the Parasound Halo has DAC.
I will add the Rega Elicit-R analog integrated amp to your list but have no idea how it will sound on your Allison One speakers as I’ve never heard your speakers before. However I have heard the Rega Elicit-R on couple different speakers before and it was very musical especially considering its modest asking price of $3k brand new. I’m aware that your budget is only $2k but the Rega Elicit-R can be had around $2k used if you can find one in an after market like here on Audiogon.
I had a Parasound Hint paired with magnepan 1.7 and the sound was magical. You get everything you need even mm and mc phono pre built in with lots of power.