Opinions on the ; Rosso Fiorentino Sienna or Volterra II Speakers

Hello Audioners and I hope all is well - please let me know if you have listened to the two speakers I have noted or if you have purchased either on of them. I just read the review on the Elba 2's In the Absolute Sound and they ''sound'' like they are speakers from a company that I may have some interest in. Thank you in advance and stay well.  
garebear
@garebear  I have owned the Fiesole I, Volterra I and now own the Volterra II. They are my reference speakers.
The problem buying a speaker from a not very well known niche manufacturer is that you'll never be able to resell them cuz nobody knows about them.
The nice thing about since having my Certaldos is that I don't worry about resell because I have no interest in moving away from them until I can afford to move up to the Volterra II... and honestly a Volterra III might exist before I can write that check. I fully understand that for many people they start shopping for the next speakers before the current ones even arrive. It's a big part of the hobby for most people. If you like to shuffle speakers in and out, it's certainly something to consider. But I've stopped shuffling since getting Rosso in the house. I would likely replace every other component in my system before I start speaker shopping again. Obviously never say never, but the sound on these just don't get old for me. Sure, other speakers look interesting. But none have captured my attention in quite the same way. 

…..well it would seem at this point that no Audiogon members currently own either the Sienna or Volterra II Speakers. Interesting and note taken by the original OP regarding these speakers. Thank you all for responding.
Sorry, I'm a little confused by this statement. @mboldda1 has the Volterra II, I believe he mentioned that in his comments. Upgraded directly from the Volterra 1. @davejumpin also mentioned that he has the Sienna. So there are members here that have both. 

Anyway, hopefully you can get ears on them and decide for yourself. Obviously we can share our opinions all we want, but it has to be your ears that love them. Have fun with the process! 

PS - if you're looking in Sienna price range, I think a flight to audition speakers is a small expense for the insurance to ensure you love them. I never understand people that are willing to drop that kind of money based only on word of mouth, but to each their own!  
@garebear I have Siena and Elba II in my system. What I had posted was based on what I see and hear. I am very delighted that I went with RF. 
@garebear  where are you located?
I saw a dealer somewhere that if you took a flight to come listen to something they carry and purchased it, they would refund you the cost of your tickets.  maybe a place to start.
Good evening mboldda  - thank you for your follow up as it is appreciated. Rosso Fiortentino's lack of dealers here in the US is a bit of a concern for me. "' Skip '' was a pleasure to speak with who is the national distributor with ; Audio Thesis as you know, did fantastic job going over the merits of both of these speakers. However, the Volterra's in my room may be too small and I still have questions with those speakers on how the bass would perform. The Siena's for $35,000 have a lot of competition in that price range from the likes of ; Wilson Benesch Act 1's, Franco Serblin Ktema , Wilson Audio, Magico, Vimberg and even Avalon. This point in time for me they seem to be really too much of a gamble......