Opinions on the ; Rosso Fiorentino Sienna or Volterra II Speakers

Hello Audioners and I hope all is well - please let me know if you have listened to the two speakers I have noted or if you have purchased either on of them. I just read the review on the Elba 2's In the Absolute Sound and they ''sound'' like they are speakers from a company that I may have some interest in. Thank you in advance and stay well.  
garebear

Showing 1 response by crose929

I've heard some very interesting posts and reviews and I believe a true dedicated Audiophile will take all necessary actions to build a system of their dreams. After all, we all love music and the Rosso brand will be one to elevate our listening experience. I own the beautiful blue leather pair of Elba 2 and out the box, I immediately realized that these speakers had the most incredible CrossOver that allows any selection of music to express an elegant Soundstage presence. Not to mention the classy design and color of choice to suit a man or woman's taste.
 As I am a deep listen of Jazz and other genre of great music, these speaker's reproduction of all instruments allows you to close your eyes and imagine the musicians presence in your space. That says a lot in comparison to many high-end speakers priced far beyond what you would pay for the Elba 2. This and the rest of the Rosso brand models I've heard (PIENZA, FIESOLE, SIENA) will likely take a huge leap over other higher priced speakers in the US (Wilson, Magico, Vandersteen, etc.) in the coming years and at it's current price point, musically the sweetest sounding speaker I've heard in some time. I will only upgrade until I get to the pinnacle of greatness with the Florentia. That's my dream for my truest musical experience. I hope everyone take the time to experience what I am in the DFW area.