Opinions on Silnote Cables

Silnote Cables is offering big discounts on some of their cables.  Does anyone have experience with these cables?  Would you recommend them?  Are they usually heavily discounted?   
128x128tomcy6

Showing 1 response by parker65310

I’ve had Silnote’s Morpheus XLR to XLR interconnects between my BAT VK-5i tube preamp and BAT VK-600 with bat pack solid state beast of an amp for a couple years now. After that I bought their XLR to RCA Morpheus to go between my preamp and MHDT Orchid DAC, along with their classic (I think that is what they call it) digital coax between my BlueSound Node2 streamer and the Orchid. I couldn’t be happier. They are high quality interconnects at a steal of a price since they only sell direct (Roanoke, VA based as I recall). They also have excellent customer service. I’ve had many conversation with their CEO. He has always been very helpful. If I didn’t have SYMO speaker cables that were designed to Jason Blume’s spec I would also buy their speakers cables for my Apogee Acoustics Duetta Signature Series II magnetostatic speakers. When I last spoke to them they had just landed being named by Magnepan as there reference speaker cable partner. Again, I couldn’t be more happy and with zero hesitation whole-heartedly recommend them!