Opinions on MIT wire for B & W 800D

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions with regard to using MIT wire with B & W 800Ds
steveid
Sorry, haven't had a chance to go through the regular Magnum line to compare, but according to MIT's own literature the only significant difference is "their ability to articulate effectively at lower and lower frequencies as you step up in the product line." Take that fwiw.
Thanks again Bar81. Do you know how much of a difference it makes as you go up the line in the Magnum series?
I would make sure that he stocks MA in the first place. Then you should ask for a pair of Magnum M3, Shotgun MA and Magnum MA speaker cables and interconnects for loan to your system so you can make the informed call.
I would suggest you go for something in the new MA series, but I would suggest stretching at the very least a little bit and going Shotgun MA biwires for the front three speakers and interconnects.

Frankly, given the speakers, you really shouldn't be settling for anything less than Magnum MA biwires for the front 3 speakers and interconnects.

There's a price list on the new MIT website:

www.mitcables.com

I've been told only select dealers are permitted to stock MA series, so you may have to call several dealers.

As to the combination, I find it to be fantastic, MIT and B&W really mate well together.
I am using either Classe CA m400 amps or Pass Lab 350.5 amps with an anthem D2 processor. Budget would be in the under $10,000 range for five channel set up.