Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
So my Ayre AX7E arrived this morning in one piece, quite an achievement considering it was packed by a UPS store and shipped from California to Florida, a hot subject in another thread!
Connected it up to the Esoteric d07 DAC and my analog sources, cassette, cdp and phono.
Have to say with the Triangle Altea ESW speakers it is just to bright.
Changed out the speakers to my Scansonic MB2.5 and I would say the balance is just right.
Now is it better than the Lyngdorf 2170?
Hard call that will need time to evaulate but unfortunately this week I am back to work after my enforced "vacation" and in Dallas, Texas all week, just where I wanted to start again!
Sure these are infamous last words but... I am done for now.

Time to just sit back and enjoy the music.

Current system as it stands right now.

Ayre AX7E integrated
Mytek Brooklyn dac
Nottingham Analog tt
Goldnote PH10 phono
Pioneer SACD player
Nakamichi cassette player
Bluesound Vault 2
Schiit Vali headphone amp
Audeze el-8 open back headphones.
Triangle Altea ESW speakers
All Nordost ic and sc.
Homemade pc
Equicore 1800 power.

Last couple of years has seen a lot of changes and a lot not always for the better but this combo in my room to my ears is sublime. Nothing stunning about any one item but the synergy just gelled.
I am done for now. Time to just sit back and enjoy the music. ... the synergy just gelled.

@uberwaltz  Congratulations. Wonderful to hear!
The Gryphon Diablo 120 doesn’t get nearly as much play as the 300.

Here is a review (including the DAC module). Author: Uday Reddy // SoundStage!HI-FI

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/1175-gryphon-audio-designs-diablo-120-int...