Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
Actually that is not the worse idea I have heard for sure. A real pity the 2170 does not have two sets of analog outputs.
If it did just trying a tube power amp could be worthwhile.
But with just the one set I would then lose the outputs I am using for the subs right now.
And I am really trying to avoid going backwards to the separate pre/DAC and power amp route again.
I'm still wanting a Mark Levinson 585 integrated, but I wish it had XLR outputs.  It only has rca outs.  The reason is that, if I got it, I would want to compare the 585 alone to the 585 outputs going into my Krell class A power amp and see what the difference would be.  And I would want to use XLR connections in the comparison, but cannot do that with the 585.

I'd love to simplify things and go with an integrated, but people here and elsewhere are telling me I'll regret giving up my Krell class A power amp. 
@uberwaltz Can you relax your requirement for XLR connections? If you do find a product with these connectors (wrt. what you are looking for) they are likely not going to be true balanced anyways.

That’s the first requirement I’d eliminate.

An integrated DAC (or DAC module) is also a bottleneck and will really limit your choices. I’m glad @audiotroy brought up Synthesis. I was thinking that the Italian marque(s) would be your best bet, given your goals.

All the best with your search.
Uber,

I think some of the integrateds in the Pathos line might fit the bill.  I think their tube integrated amps are still limited with their digital inputs, but they have the rest of what you need.

Are you completely opposed to an outboard DAC?
I have a Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp that drove Wilson's and now my Sonus Faber Amati Homage tradition speakers.  My amp is 75 wpc and provides me awesome power and concert like sound.  Take a look at the Raven website and then call Dave Thomson, the owner of Raven.  He has some of the rarest tubes out there and his amps are a thing of beauty.