Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz  McIntosh comes to mind. I don't believe there are that many choices that blend the feature set you are looking for, within a fully / complete tubed amplification setting. 
We sell the Synthesis A100T
Which has much of what you are asking for

100 Watts Kt66 power
Built in Dac with usb and spdif
Designed and built in Italy it sounds fantastic.

Doesnt have xlr but you can use adapters to convert Xlr to RCA adapter that Cardas makes.

This integrated amp sounds fantastic huge soundstage, great clarity, good bass and treble extension.

The built in Dac was based on the companys 3k outboard dac

Hard to find but a fantastic buy!

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
David,
Yes I realise the Lyngdorf 2170 is going to be a hard act to follow after the flexibility I have gained from it.
After all this is what I am doing with it right now and what ANY prospective amp will have to match.

GoldNote ph10 phono into xlr input
Nakamichi 582 tape into rca input
Pioneer dv79 into rca input
Bluesound Vault into spdif
Samsung TV into toslink
Samsung bluray into toslink
Analog out set to run a pair of subs
Digital out set to headphone running into an el cheapo digital to rca analog converter box to feed Schiit Magni 2 headphone amp. ( this actually sounds MUCH better than when I was running the analog out direct to the Magni 2 oddly enough)

A lot to ask for indeed I know.

Do you have to sell the 2170 to fund this purchase? You could always use the 2170 as a preamp, since it already has everything you need and run it with a nice tube amp.

Hard to find a tube integrated with the digital inputs you’re wanting. My other thought would be to look at pre/dacs and and pair with a tube amp.

If I could up my spending a bit more, I would go for a Mytek Manhattan II with a BAT VK-56.
Actually that is not the worse idea I have heard for sure. A real pity the 2170 does not have two sets of analog outputs.
If it did just trying a tube power amp could be worthwhile.
But with just the one set I would then lose the outputs I am using for the subs right now.
And I am really trying to avoid going backwards to the separate pre/DAC and power amp route again.