Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
Yes what I wanted to try and do was to output ANY signal I feed through the Hegel out into a headphone amp.
So this could be xlr from my cd, coax dig from my Vault, analog rca from tt and tape deck.
It just does not look like that is possible which is a bit of a bummer as every other aspect of this amp is near perfect.
Maybe Hegel will reply soon with some words of wisdom......
uberwaltz,
Think about MCINTOSH, MARK LEVINSON, ACCUPHASE AND PASS LABS if you need Power. 
IMO you could have an excellent Class A amp with this money 💰!
And an excellent DAC too, IF YOU NEED PURE SOUND.
Any other Hegel integrated owners have a solution to get headphone output?
Not a Hegel owner. but you can make one of this:

Headphone Adapter for Power Amplifiers
Well I did end up selling the Hegel H300 as I did not want to modify it to give a full line out signal that could possibly effect its later resale value, some people are funny about stuff like that.

But I was sufficiently impressed with the sq that I replaced it with another Hegel, the H160. This has overkill for headphones...lol, it has a headphone jack AND full line outs if I desired to use a headphone amp, now why could the H300 not have had at least ONE of these options....doh.

Any way in the real world of my room I really cannot tell much difference between the H300/H160 250/150w power outputs.

So for now it is just time to play music and listen and enjoy

Now if can just find a buyer for my BAT power amp before I start looking at DAC/PRE units again......
So as always I wonder if the grass is greener etc.

Even though pretty happy with the Hegel H160, now wondering what a fair chunk more might buy.

Contemplating Plinius Hiato and Jeff Rowland Continuum S2.

Any direct experience from anybody with either?