Opinions: Martin Logan Renaissance 15a vs. Bowers & Wilkins 800D3

I have a choice between the ML Renaissance 15A used and Bowers & Wilkins 800D3 used, both are in great shape and priced near the same. I did attempt to listen to each under less than ideal conditions.

Which speaker would you pick and why?

128x128farne230

+1 audphile1 

Another good amp choice would be one of the larger Magnus Audio (out of California) amps. The MA400 makes my 802D's sing nicely.  

I know what I am going to suggest may work is the integrated amp from McIntosh the MA12000 with a tube preamp built in and 350W per two channels. Your thoughts. Would this work well instead of using separates?

I appreciate every one who posted, I ended up purchasing the B&W 800D3 used from a local dealer at a good price, compared to what has been listed. Regarding the rest of the equipment, the dealer suggested Mac MA 12000 (new) or MC 611 or MC1.25 mono-Amps, didn't provide cables just a budget 7,000-11,000, Hifi Rose RS250 streamer, Mac MEN 220 room conditioner, Audioquest Niagara Power Filter and Quadraspire (stands).  I also would like a cd player and am/fm tuner (of course Mac has these products too). Any suggestions will be most appreciated. Thank you

Not sure about a tuner recommendation... I stream through Roon for radio stations so don't use one.

I would recommend a separate transport & DAC instead of a CD player. In regard to transports, a lot of people are using "Projects" TOTL or "Jays". As far as DAC's, I like the Musetec DA005 (great player / especially for the money), but there are a ton of other good ones out there as well.