Opinions: Joseph Audio Pulsar vs Dynaudio Conficence C1 vs Totem Element Fire vs ?????

Seeking opinions on these speakers or suggestions for others....  Recently moved, likely for the long term (down sized) and my previous floor standers just overloaded my new, smaller room despite trying some bass traps, positioning, etc.  The room is  11 X 14 X 8 with a cement floor.  As much as I would like to listen to each of them it is not likely to happen.  I live in west Texas and the nearest dealers are 350 miles away.  Joseph Audio doesn't have a dealer in Texas,  they Dynaudio dealer doesn't stock the C1, and the Totem dealer is a home theatre place that doesn't have anything to demo and doesn't seem to have any real interest in 2 channel audio.Given these obstacles, I am looking for your comments and advice on these or other speakers.  I am in my mid 50s and listen mostly to 70s rock, singer/songwriter acoustic stuff,some  blues, some big band music, but very little classical music (mostly small ensemble type stuff, no orchestral). My equipment is a Hegel H360 integrated, a Pro-ject 9.2 table with Grace F9E ruby, and a Berkeley Audio Design Alpha USB/Alpha DAC s2 driven by a PC based server using JRiver.  I don't need huge bass, but it's important to me that voices are right and acoustic guitars and cymbals sound right.  I like the presentation a little more front and center, but not fatiguing.  If you can give me any help that would be great.    Once I get enough info maybe I can make a trip somewhere that has a couple of things to listen to.  Oh, and budget is up to $7500.  Thanks in advance
julian
You may have room modes at 40-50hz and worse around 80hz. Don’t know if you really need to go to monitors or more likely just smaller floorstanders. The world is your oyster at your budget if you want to lop off LF. Raidho X1 is an option. It has no bass. Joseph makes new lines for smaller spaces. Heard them near field at axpona...really nice. Not fatiguing. Audio kinesics is now in Texas and has the prisma speaker. Also reference 3a has time aligned speakers that you can try in home manf direct.
What kind of presentation do the C1s have,  way behind the plane, at the plane, somewhere between?  Thanks
Post removed 
No contest,Harbeth SHL5 for voices ,acoustic guitars:) not sure how it would mate with your hegel