Opinion on Mark Levinson 533h amp

I recently purchased a pair of Revel Ultima Salon 2 speakers and will pair them with a Voice 2 for 3channel sound. I intend to use the system for primarily 2 channel audio and a 5.1 channel surround for video. I don't intend to have power hungry surround speakers and I want to get a good amp to power primarily the front pair and the center channel.
Essentially I'm looking at a 3 channel amp. I don't want to consider mono blocks at present (want to have a streamlined look in a smallish room and minimize the number of components). Any recommendations for this setup?
I'm interested in the Mark Levinson 533h as well as the McIntosh MC303. There have been comments on reliability of the Mark Levinson amps recently. Thoughts on the 533h?
punekari
Thanks for the responses. Stereophile in August 2011 recommended the 532h which seems to be essentially the same unit with 2 channels out. I"m still auditioning different amps at present before deciding.
I have owned a Levinson 331 since 1997. Still sounds fantastic and can show the improvements in digital players over time. Has given me countless hours of pleasure and been totally faultless. Sorry to hear of the drop in quality for this brand.
I would strongly encourage you to consider the new Mark Levinson 500H Series amps. Powerful, quiet, cool running amps that will provide a lot of bang for your buck. This is what Kevin Voecks who designed the Salon2's uses. I also have used them to power my Salon2's.