Onzow Stylus Tip Cleaner

I ordered a Onzow ZeroDust stylus tip cleaner to use with an Ortofon Quintet Black.  I'd read somewhere that certain chemicals in the product could cause the stylus tip to come loose from the cantilever, so I sent an email to Ortofon support asking about that.  This was the response:

I’ve heard of a few instances of the Onzow taking the stylus off because it’s very sticky. I recall a rumor where someone using on Onzow (albeit not with our cartridge) had the stylus come off at a trade show.

To be absolutely safe, I’d recommend the use of a dry brush only, as we note in the owners manual.

The ZeroDust packing has "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by ortofon" on the insert card.  I sent that information to Ortofon support, who asked me for a picture of the card which I sent.

In lieu of the Ortofon supplied stylus brush, I've been using Blu-Tack which works well.  But the ZeroDust cleaner got such good reviews, I thought I'd give it a try.  Anyway, has anyone experienced problems using the ZeroDust product?  

128x128oldschool1948
I use it.  Same cartridge as you.  No problems.  In use for a couple of years.  Gotta be careful though as you must lift the tone arm high enough to clear the container, set down and lift gently making sure not to snag the cantilever returning the arm to its rest.
I've used BluTack and Magic Eraser.....both do a good job if used properly.  BluTack was recommended by Soundsmith who didn't recommend Magic Eraser.
Another is RTOM Moongel, a drumhead damping product. Available real cheap at Guitar Center.