Only using Spotify connect, am I loco??!!

Hey everyone,
I have a very simple system... some living voice auditorium speakers, a burson audio conductor V2 pre/dac and a kick ass Primaluna Dialogue premium power amplifier (that I've named Blackstar- after David Bowie's EPIC album). Into this I use fidelizer and run spotify connect to my Dac.
My question is am I loco? Do I need more? 
To use a metaphor... am I driving my Porsche round at 30kph like a fool? (from NZ so we roll kilometers and centimeters)
To me this sounds great, but I don't have anything to compare it too, so I dont know what I dont know, you know??!!
Thanks!!
tmarlowe
@uberwaltz,
Agree with you that Spotify SQ is not as good as Quobuz/Tidal. Compared that in my system. Also compared that with Amazon HD at friends place. On music that is nicely mastered or has live recordings, you can appreciate the quality of Tidal/Amazon over Spotify.
I dropped Spotify premium as soon as I got Qobuz for 20% more $. Big diff in SQ. I DO miss the ease of Spotify connect though.
Since I usually listen in random and my p/L's are still there it is only a few moments of ignorable commercials difference otherwise.
I notice a smaller diff between the Spotify free and premium compressions than either compared to losseless.
Your results may vary.
Spotify has a larger catalog but Qobuz has lots of tracks it doesn't have.
Spotify is much easier to make and arrange playlists.
If you ask us about it then it means you are not satisfied at least. Consider this first.
I have tried Tidal and am not a fan of their catalog. Qobuz has more of my preferences and their sound quality seems to be as good (to my ears) as the MQA in Tidal. With all of the good things said here about Spotify I guess I will have to get over there today. Thanks for the info.
My DAC upsamples. I have compared lower resolution services like Spotify to my current subscription Qobuz which has higher rez. Sometimes you can’t tell the difference especially with hard rock. But on other well recorded tracks the higher rez stream SQ is easily discerned.