ONE shot to show off your System's Stuff

If you could play only one, and I mean ONLY one piece of music to show off your system: What would it be? Now hears the deal. It's strictly dependent on you. The one who's going to be listening, (me)is leaving it up to you. No clue about my music preferences. You can't ask me any questions. ONE SHOT to rock this audiophool.
warren
128x128warrenh
Since Tobias beat me to vocals (Bach, Magnificat), I propose Mahler 2nd Symphony. Klemperer conducting (EMI).

You can check reproduction of harmonics & female vocals, also has sudden dynamics & percussion!
I heard Hugh Masakela's Coal Train (off the Hope album) used to great effect at this year's Stereophile show in the Gamut/Pipedreams room and the Vyger/Calix room. I had to go out and buy the CD.
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds live at Luther College, disc 2 track 2 the guitar solo entitled "Stream"
Two systems, two answers:

1) Tube system: CD - Apollo e Dafne by G.F. Handel by Collegium Musicum 90, Simon Stanage director, Nancy Argenta soprano, Michael George bass. Chandos Chaconne # Chan-0583.

2) Solid state system: CD - Imaginary Day by Pat Metheny Group. Warner Bros. # 9-46791-2.