One of the Best Stereo System in the World!

Folks,

I couldn’t help sharing this video. What a journey and exceptional dedication to built a system we all can aspire to build one day.

I tip my hat off to Mr. Ken Fritz and wish him well!

https://youtu.be/rHQ73tiKdsA
128x128lalitk
Vintage krell amps are only bright if you don't match them to the right upstream equipment.
Really incredible. One can only admire such passion, and commitment to achieve a very difficult goal. I’m sure the sound is bloomin’ amazing. Wow!
I didn't notice the stereo system as much as the pride he felt and the love for his beautiful family. I wish he could have shown us a little bit more footage of his elaborate workshop. I know he will face a daunting future with the disease he has contracted, and what can I say except "one day at a time". 
As a side note, no one can say they have the best system, only perhaps the best seat at Lincoln Center or in Austria, etc. Plus it seems the better the system, the more time and adjustment it takes to maintain it and/or use it. And then one day suddenly you're forced to upgrade it when one or more of its pieces needs upgrading or replacing. As one of the more honest sales managers told me years ago, as long as you're having fun it's a great hobby. But it should never become a source of neurosis.
My only caveat is his TT...with all those tone arms, it ends up looking like a device that is used for remote surgery.....
Yes, it does seem a bit silly.  I am more impressed with his listening room.  That is an absolute tour de force.