On/Off switch for RM_9 Mk1 does anyone know the voltage that isneeded for switch?

Does anyone know what type of switch to get for Music Reference RM9 mk1 on/off switch?
victroy3
Though the Santa Barbara phone number still works (I spoke with Roger just three days ago), Music Reference has moved it's operations to the bay Area---Oakland or Berkeley, I believe. You can talk to Roger's right hand man Tony at (702)540-2723. Mornings are best.
If you're Troy and left us a message the other day we'll be getting back to you tomorrow. We have switches but need some additional information.

bdp24 - that's my old number. I now have a Bay Area number.
Oops, sorry Tony. Roger gave me the number! My call was in regard to buying some KT88's---Eric.
Victroy3
What mods did you do ct0517?

Hi Troy
the mods were done in stages and can be seen on my Audio Virtual System Page. The blog discusses them.
Safe to say it has all been updated .......except for Rogers hand wound Transformers.

These are worth their weight in Gold - 8^0

Now people (friends) do not understand what I mean when I say this (weight in Gold), until they visit and see the RM9 sitting on the floor next to the Krell 600. The RM9 is dwarfed by the Krell. Yet they both do an admirable job of driving the 800 towers.

also IMO

In this Audio Hobby Game....one holds the games trump cards when your amplifiers and preamps are designed with "ON THE FLY" adjustable Gain.

Schematic emailed to you.
Cheers Chris