On mid-fi do you hear much difference between Tidal and Spotify

If you are using Spotify paid membership and using the 320kbps vs Tidal streaming? I am mostly listening (wired) in my car and headphone with my iPhone and MacBook.

Since the services are very similar I wondered if it is worth the $20 for Tidal HiFi vs $10 for Spotify. Or similarly Tidal Premium at 320kbps at $10.

Thoughts?
portlandlay
Great NPR link. I got every song correct except for the Suzanne Vega track.  To be fair, I did the test initially using my iPhone and a cheap pair of plug style head phones, after getting 2 correct, I did the test again using a decent pair of IME headphones, did a lot better.  I'm still having a hard time hearing the difference with the Suzanne Vega track.  I listen to each track twice, sometimes 3 times. If you know what to listen for, most of the songs are easy. 
Neat link.  I will try this.  I am going guess I can’t hear a difference on my iPhone and decent headphones.
Ghosthouse, on a Mac you can download their software to be resident on you computer so no browser is needed.  That streams the highest bit rate.
Thanks, Portland.  You reminded me and now that you mention it I do recall downloading Tidal back when I first trialled it.  At that time, I was streaming Spotify & Tidal and playing ALAC ripped CDs via USB out of the MacBook.   Got rid of Tidal when I cancelled the trial subscription because I couldn't hear a major diff. between it & Spotify (similar decision process as what Loomisjohnson reports).  More recently, got an Aries Mini that came with a Tidal subscription.  With this I can hear more of a difference between the two services but still think it's not huge; i.e.,  listening on the main system to Spotify doesn't leave me pining for Tidal.  I still use the MacBook as a source for headphone listening at night.  I wonder if having Tidal on the desktop would eliminate some of the buffering delays I encounter when playing from the Tidal site via Google Chrome.  Okay.  Thanks again for your reminder.  
Ghosthouse, I have not had any buffering at all during my trial.  So maybe the download is better for that?  I am not sure.

I am pretty sure I cannot hear a difference with Spotify and Tidal on my Mac and iPhone.  But I wonder if I bluetooth stream a Tidal download vs Spotify download in the car if I will?  Right now Tidal via bluetooth in the car is pretty good but Pandora is way worse.