Olympus Audio Speaker Cables

Does anyone have any experience with these cables. If so what is your impression of them? How would you describe them characteristically?

Thanks!
digitalaudio

Showing 1 response by dragon1952

I concur with Wizard. I have a pair of the Demeter's which I believe were a prototype for one of their newer offerings and they have just 'made' my system. It now sounds the way I had hoped it would all along. Great bottom end and luxurious midrange with very clear and airy highs. One thing I noticed is, I guess they call it linearity, no one frequency range overpowers any other. Very natural and dreamy sounding in my system. I liked them so well I have bought another set from a guy on Ebay, one of their previous offerings , the Chaconne Romanze I think. These cables are stiff and heavy....about 4-5 lbs each maybe...but very rugged and well built and very nice looking. I would definitely recommend them and would suggest looking on Ebay for a bargain price. The only thing I don't like about their product descriptions is that they don't really go into much detail on the materials and construction designs. Stuff like 'works well with all amps' and 'sounds good from the moment you plug them in' don't really cut it too well when you are asking those types of prices. They don't even say what gauge they are although if I had to guess it would be pretty beefy.