Old audiophile with new digital hearing aids

I have read the recent excellent thread on hearing aids, and have been wearing a pair of Resound Forzas for about five weeks. The good: I am able to decipher consonants and hear people ( and the TV ) better. The bad news is my 60 plus years as an audiophile seems over with these digital aids...is there a brand of analog aids that would be best just for listening to my system,?
goldenear1948

Showing 1 response by buconero117

General Hearing's digitK units. Most of the engineering on those were done by Mead Killion, also known for the ER earphones. Mead's been done hi end circuits for hearing aids for over twenty years. He is still the best. I've been using these units for about five years and have found they are great when one of the programs is set up for music. Before that I had many analog units. Rush the Forzas back while you are still able to get a full refund. I've been using hearing aids for over sixty five years, so I have some experience. The best is yet to come. PM me if you need more information. A lot of audiologists do not want to deal with General so you may need to search for one that does.