Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
@enginedr1960 - As I have posted elsewhere, I find the reflections off my 60" plasma that is mounted to the wall behind and between my 2000s to be beneficial.  I tried covering it with a quilt, but it sounded worse.  I think part of it might be that my listening area is too small for the 2000s to breathe.  The plasma TV gives the sound more bounce, so to speak.  YMMV, of course.
I also find reflections behind the speakers can be beneficial. I have large sliding glass door with vertical blinds behind my F5s in my main system. Opening or closing the blinds or doors changes the soundstage and imaging but not in a negative way. Open blinds provides a more central focus to the soundstage. Opening the door reduces bass energy somewhat. However no early reflections are ever beneficial. Thes have a smearing effect on all aspects of the presentation. Those are the only ones I try to categorically avoid. Others are integral parts of the resulting sound and can be tweaked accordingly as desired.
Just a heads up and preview...  The Ohm Walsh 2000s continue to amaze me.  I am making progress in sorting out some system issues that have been plaguing me since last fall.  Although I am not completely out of the woods, I have made some progress.  Part of all of this was a serious upgrade of my amplifier.  Once again, the 2000s have responded wonderfully to upstream upgrades.  Even though I am using a temporary crossover to my subs that lacks transparency, I have been enjoying a huge, and I mean huge, increase in dynamic range, fine detail, expanded soundstage dimensions, clarity (especially in the treble range), extended decays of notes, better "continuousness" and a better disappearing act than ever before in the 9 years I have owned them.  My system is now on an entire new level, and competitive with much, much more expensive rigs.  I couldn't be happier, and I expect things will be even better once all of my issues are resolved, hopefully in a few weeks.  I will post here when this happens. 

I know John Strohbeen and the folks at Ohm want to demo their speakers with lower-priced gear at shows, since that is how most potential customers will use them, but, man, do these things really shine with better electronics.  My preamp alone listed for ~30% more than the 2000s.  The amp, if bought new, probably similarly priced.  Not a penny of this is wasted on the Ohms.  Really incredible.  
That is true of any decent speaker . The speaker is not the most important thing .
@schubert - I agree with you for the most part, but my previous speakers sort of hit a plateau at some point, where I felt that upgrades to my system, room, cabling, etc., were not really being reflected by the speakers.  That's why I got rid of them and bought the Ohms.  I felt that I had taken them as far as they could go.  Surely there are limits to the mismatch (money-wise) between speakers and gear.  You wouldn't put a pair of $40 speakers from Dayton Audio in front of a $50,000 system, for example.  Sure, they would sound as good as they possibly could, but that isn't very good.  Beyond a certain point, upgrading electronics begins to have deminishing returns with a given set of speakers. That experience is why I am so pleased with the Ohms, which do allow improvements in the system to produce better sound far beyond what I had thought was possible with them.  That's a prejudgement I erroneously made based mostly on their price.