Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Ordered my first ever Ohm speakers. I went with the super sound Cylinder with a 10" driver. I will keep you guys posted once I receive them. I had a pair of Tekton Double Impacts on order and my wife made me cancel them due to their LARGE footprint. My expectations are high and hopefully these speakers are going to exceed my expectations :)  

Congratulations Rodm 2001

These speakers do need some POWER so feed them as much as you can. No such thing as too much wattage for those babies.
Play around with placement, as they can get boomy to close to any wall surface.
please let us know when they're installed and a few of us here very familiar with anything OHM related...

Fun times ahead......🇸🇪
Congrats, Rodm2001 !  Please remember to allow plenty of break-in time before reaching any conclusions.  Also, leveling the speakers with the floor and each other does, IME, make a difference, even if John Strohbeen might disagree with me :-)
Thanks Peterr53 and bondmanp!
I recently purchased an Arcam SR250 to serve the speakers. They are only rated at 90 watts per channel but from what the Arcam rep and John told me, those receivers are rated very conservatively and they should not have any problem driving the Ohms. they run in pure class A for the first 20 watts or so. 
Has anyone attempted to try room correction software like Dirac with Ohm speakers? I am guessing that omni-directional speakers won't work very well with room correction software since the whole idea of pin-point calibration of the speakers for the listening position goes against the core competency of omni-directional speakers.  
OHM or omnis are not immune to room acoustics. That affects how all speakers sound so room correction is always fair game if needed.

Peter, your project is looking good.  

Are those still the original 5000 main drivers?