Ohm Acoustics Walsh F-5015 speakers

Hi everyone

I too received the msg stating that Ohm Acoustics in Brooklyn is having a Columbus Day sale. In the message there was a mention of the new Ohm F-5015 speakers. Upon reviewing the site there was no mention of the F-5015 speakers. I then saw in the forum a couple of members inquiring about these speakers in the main Ohm Walsh thread. I figured for these new speakers they deserved a thread of their own.

Well what do you think these F-5015 speakers are? My guess is that these are the latest generation of new drivers/speakers to replace the original large Ohm Walsh F drivers. I'm thinking these speakers will be enormous and sound awesome.

Any thoughts/comments are more than welcome? If you get in touch with John Strohbeen about the F-5015 speakers feel free to post your findings.

Thanks
128x128jedinite24

Showing 2 responses by jedinite24

Thanks for chiming in Mapman. I haven't called John Strohbeen about these because I didn't want to waste his time during the Ohm sale. I'm not in the market for the F-5015 but was just curious. Hopefully more info comes out soon.
Hi Spacer

Definitely share with us your thoughts on the F-5015s. I'm not in the market for them yet but I'm sure lots of members here will be interested as the Ohm Fs have a great following in general.