NY audio show 2022

This question addressed to audio folks-living close to NYC --- Are you going to audio show NYC September 9-10 , or you think is too small and decided to pass?

128x128bache

@blisshifi Crimes may be up this year, but let’s keep it in perspective — it’s still nowhere near where it was 22 years ago and much less than in the 70s and 80s where hookers and crime ruled the 42nd street area.  Now it’s like a outdoor shopping mall with M&M stores and the like.  Just because crime is up doesn’t mean everyone is a likely a victim of crime or that you should avoid going to NYC because that’s just factually untrue and utter fear mongering.  Run @cerrot crime numbers as a percentage of the sheer number of residents and visitors to NYC, and you’ll see the odds of you being a victim of a crime in NYC is exceedingly small.  Please don’t add further to the wildly overblown paranoia. 

Crimes may be up this year, but let’s keep it in perspective — it’s still nowhere near where it was 22 years ago 

Where I live we go years and years without a murder. I prefer to stay out of the city, thank you very much.

volti audio room _great live sound(downloads?) audionote uk-discovered a new record mola mola-paradigm in mone cables room-excellent we all know who didnt show!

@theoriginalthor1 actually, none of us know who didn't show because nobody told us and at least I wasn't there. Thanks for your quick hit impressions...about the only relevant post in the last page poli-drama. Volti rooms sound good every time I hear them too. Cheers,

Spencer