Nuprime ida 8 and elac unifi f5

Have an opportunity to pick these up at a good ptice, was looking for some opinions as to this set up. Use would be living room system, and music tastes are rather eclectic, would be streaming and bluetoothing, along with cd's.
First post here after lurking for a while. I know there's a wealth of knowledge here, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
quilbilly
quilbilly,

That should be a very good combination as long as your room isn't too big.

I've been enjoying the NuPrime IDA-16 for the past two weeks and I'm very pleased so far. 

You might want to check out Audio Circle; the owner forum might have some good info and insight as to the IDA-8/Elac combo.

Cheers,

Scott

Thanks Scott, room is 27x11, odd sized....
Probably difficult ......but it’s the room I’ve got.

quilbilly,

That's a good size room but unless you have the volume always at "11" it should be good.

I think you've honed in on a good set-up. Just judging by the reviews and user comments of the NuPrime IDA-8 and the Elac Uni-fi F5 it should be a great combo. 

Cheers,

Scott
Thanks, it's a toe in the water for my venture into decent audio, hoping it serves me well. I was looking hard at the Peachtree nova 220 se, but the NuPrime seemed like the better choice for me.
I'm sure it will be more than decent, I bet it will sound great. When you get things set up give it a couple days to settle in. If the amp and/or speakers are new it will take some playing time for everything to break-in.

If you get a chance keep us posted on how things are going. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Scott