Number of yrs. to reach the finished line?

Ten long years and way to much $$$ lost running sometimes backwards and sideways.

No more for me. I am very happy with the end result and can live a very long time with what I have built.

The Lampizator / Tenor was what brought me to the end and took the longing out of me for better sound.

What say you?
128x128glory
could someone define what "finish line " means ?

is it contentment with the sound oy our stereo system?

is it the satisfaction of your sonic criteria, as confirmed by the sound of your stereo system?

or is it the correspondence or lack thereof between the sound of an instrument on a recording to the sound of the same instrument, unrecorded ?
Finished with buying / selling and searching for the perfect sound.

Enjoying the fruit of your labor when you turn on your system and not going into a travail for some new Footers for your dac.
I have accepted the limitations of my listening space. So, not long ago I dialed back on gear a bit. Any future purchases will be a lateral move out of curiousity.
Depends on your bankroll. If you have a butler to move your speakers just right for the sweet spot, it doesn't take long.
I'm done. I'm very happy with the sound I get. Maybe a real RCM at some point but nothing more in the system.