Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
Busy now, but agree it will be fun to use the little SYS as a standalone pre in the near future to gain that experience.  Thanks for the thought MrD.
The Sys is so cheap that I went ahead and bought a second to have both a dual mono setup and also to be able to control the balance.  It really widened and opened the soundstage up using two instead of one.

I've got a Saga too, but as hard as I try to prefer the Saga, I actually think the Sys sounds better.
If anyone is interested ( and this applies to anything ), you can open up, go inside of the sys, and Dynamat the circuit board and some of the chassis, as you will hear a significant improvement in detail and resolution. It will also add some weight to the chassis. Always need to be careful when pressing down on the boards, as you do not want to break the " traces " ( Sorry, been doing these mods for 50 years, and they work well ).
mrD, your post made me laugh. Why would you want to add more weight to the SYS unit? According to the Schitt website it already weighs in at a heavy 1 lb. I’m guessing they rounded up to get there.
Its been out a few yrs. How does the STA200 stack up to newer budget amps, Emotiva monoblocks, Nuprime, TPA3255 based etc?