Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
The poster of the blown amp might be a competitor ( or owns a competitors amp ) at or near the $499 price. You never know. I do know a few individuals who returned the STA 200 because it did not work in their system, but the majority of people who private message me are very happy, as some others here. BTW, it is a great little amp when used properly. However, I am currently rotating amps ( again ), as I will be cleaning out another closet full of amplifiers. When this started a few years ago, I had over 100 amplifiers in my collection. Just saying. Happy New Year to all. Enjoy ! MrD.
Holding over a hundred amplifiers qualifies you as a collector (of decibels) lol. Would you kindly rank the STA 200 (or range, say within +-5)? Thanks!
George, Yes in the old days (1970) I had a Sansui AU 555 integrated at the heart of my system. 30wpc. Currently I use a BEL 1001MK5. 50wpc. Course the BEL is in a different league entirely in its ability to drive speakers. Mike
Mike, your making me laugh.  In the late 70's I answered a classified ad and purchased a used Sansui receiver and Cerwin Vega speakers, just for a back patio room. I just came to expect compliments on the sound of that low $ stereo, and never again on any other set-up, including some plus $20K systems.  I eventually gave it to a friend.