Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
Thanks for the heads-up Devilboy! I have a Jolida Fusion preamp. Likely too much gaib for the 200. Won't even try it now. Have other use for the amp. Thonking of using it with a DAC/Pre of passive, currently a Schiit SYS but considering the Lightspeed. 
Laughing at my last post. Don't know what gaib is, and don't know how to Thonk. Any help?
I thought about the Pro-ject Prebox, but this where it gets a little complicated.....I’ve had this system together only 1 year, started from ground zero, and now I have upgrade-itis.  Deciding what to upgrade next is tough.  With the STA-200 as the mainstay of the system, I think maybe the CEntrance is good enough, for now.  My diy speakers are excellent, as are my diy cables.  However, I bought the basic Luminous Audio passive pre-amp, and I’m thinking the upgrade to the Walker Mod might be the biggest bang for the buck right now.