Not manufactured any more.

I'm looking at old Pics of speakers that I would love to see come back. 

I'll post two or three. What do you like? Post your DIY or that speaker that got away..

Enjoy the Holidays

Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec

I actually have the First Watt OXO and the 15" drivers they recommend. I was going to go with a neo 8 or 10 planar and a AC ribbon and enclose the back on the planars.. 2 months later the company that made the metal work kits went out of business. I shelved the project.

To [@oldhvymech], Interesting. Not sure where this photo came from, I went to a PAP listening session years back and heard these same units. It was an evaluator rep here in NorCal, he had the same hard floors and drapes to the side :) The speakers were overly sensitive for my ears paired with what I felt were the wrong amplifiers for the speakers. Some lower power mono tube amps with good tubes, would have been better for demos imo. It gave some ideas at least.  

I too wondered what happened with their production, frames, was sorta looking to test the AMT version, and did not get the chance. Was a clever idea with modular sections. You’ve probably seen these too, this is what I was looking over, great heil at center.

What a fun read this thread has been! Thanks to oldhvymec and all the contributors, well done!

I sure have enjoyed it. I don't want to leave any names out either!!!

EVERYONE thanks for the great contribution to the thread. I gotta dig up some DIY pics and an unfinished project or two or three. LOL

Merry Christmas EVERYONE and happy gift give away.