Nordost fans

Are there still any Nordost fans here? How do you love them moving from entry level to upper, top line? Please share your journey and findings. I may/will look into XLR interconnects and power cords. Thank you
(I had some entry level ones (Blue Heaven, Red Dawn) 10 years ago but then quickly switched path to MIT, Transparent, Synergistic Research, and Cardas to get fuller, more body, warmth and sweetness...)
128x128nasaman
Nordost Heimdall is the level to start with.  

Like every other cable, it's subjective and argued to death on value/price.

I use Heimdall II throughout. $20K Odin power cords have been in my system. It was something more appropriate for a $100K+ system, but an experience to just plug in a couple of power cords that retail TWICE the cost of my system!

Cable madness is a topic that EVERYONE is right and wrong.

I didn’t start with Sartori —found a good deal  on the Holograms and jumped in. I did try some Acoustic Zen interconnects—the matrix reference I believe—but they were so stiff they just didn’t work from a physical sense. My equipment is in a salamander cabinet. Sounded fine, but never really gave them a chance. 
tablejockey, you didn't say if the $20K power cord sounded like one, whatever that might be. just curious. That cable is more than twice what I've got in my total system as well
Well i am also NordOst fan , after i have been so lucky to have a local dealer that has been very very helpfull in letting me try out different levels af NordOst cables , started out with the QB4 and Frey 2 Power cords , that just made a big difference in my system. Then i have tried Frey 2 - Tyr 2 and Valhalla 2 loud speaker cables , and they are each a jump up in performance,,,,for the Valhalla 2 i was blown away at how good a Loudspeaker cable can be revealing and cohesive as well as just sounding so right, and i had thought it would just have put my system in a kind of not really good sounding , but it did otherwise.
For interconnect what they to me see to do right is layering - 3D and ease.
If you are using a CD Player you really owe yourself to try Sort Kones under it.
Right now i am testing an NordOst Heimdal 2 Ethernet cable against my Audioquest Vodka , and have to say that NordOst wins as layering is much better , its much easier to " look " into the music scene.
Post removed