Non-Compressed Alternative of CDs

I have been away from this forum for quite awhile. So please forgive me if this is a worn-out topic. I have an extensive CD collection. But as you are aware, many new releases are no longer available in CD format. I have been reluctant over the years to download music from sources like Apple since the compressed format compromises the sound quality. That being said, are there any other non-compressed music sources (other than vinyl) for me to transition toward given the demise of the CD is inevitable? Thank you so much for your input.
kitjv
Apples and oranges. Compressed bit rate? Yes for Spotify. Compressed program? Loudness wars, limited dynamic range.
Vinyl per se is not immune to that. The vast universe of music is mostly available on streaming. Just specify red book or better quality.
"Integration" is referring to adding you local files to the streaming library. Spotify can do that but the bit rate is compressed. Roon does that but you pay them for it. What’s wrong with having seperate source libraries?
Tidal and Qobuz do not use compression when digitizing/uploading tracks. But you are at their mercy as to which version of an album release is in their library.
I joined Qobuz a year ago and there were many original issue Redbook available. Over time, compressed remasters have been added or have replaced the originals.

I listen mainly to classical and most sound excellent, but I also like 60s to 90s music and the latest remasters have been added which are highly compressed. It's very disappointing to experience the Loudness Wars on a streaming service. To hear a good quality version I'll listen to my CDs.

Some newer releases recorded at 24/96 or 24/192 sound very good in Hires on Qobuz.

For now, I tend to concur with lowrider57. I will likely continue to purchase CDs whenever possible.
In addition to discogs.com, are they other recommended sources for CDs? In the past I have used Amazon & CD Universe. But often certain CDs are not available from them. (Of course, I realize that it's often not cost-effective to cut CDs since the rest of the world has moved on to streaming services).
Kitjv, CDs are still big in Japan and friends from the UK tell me CDs are still popular.

Discogs is great since they list all issues of vinyl and CD. For rock I buy the original releases from the 80s and 90s. They have the lowest compression, of course some of them were bettered by remastering. These were remastered to improve quality of old  recordings and not to make them louder. Discogs provides the dates of reissues and you can stay away from the
compressed Loudness Wars releases.

As stated above, use the Dynamic Range Database to see how much compression is used on digital releases.

As you know, buying from Amazon you never know what version of CD you'll get. Ebay has many earlier releases which have low compression. I hope you don't mind buying used. That's all I buy now unless there's a classical release on one of the better record labels.