Non classical piano based music recommendaiton

Hi, I really like the piano and was hoping to get some recommendations for non classical cds. I also do not necessarily mean George Winston or smooth jazz either. Anything with the piano, with or without a vocalist would be fine. Great recording quality is not a must but of course it helps!

Thanks in advance.
128x128tboooe
Some Scott Joplin fits well in every music collection. The performances by Joshua Rifkin on Nonesuch are top drawer.

And if you're willing to consider vocal with piano, the recording After the Ball with Joan Morris and William Bolcolm is infectious fun.
Al has great recommendations

the BIll Evans Village Vangaurd is now a 3 cd boxset

contemporary - Danilio Perez, Edward Simon, Micheal Pellera
much to enjoy there
Elton John is a very good piano player, I have that from my wife as she has been playing the piano since she was four, and could read music before words...

Some of his older work is quite good if you can get past Bernie Taupin's lyrics!

Billy Joel used to lament that fact that he could never find a good guitar player, and so relied heavily on his piano.

I'll have to give this some more thought, I can picture people like Norah Jones and Diana Krall at the piano, but musically I'm not sure...

O

o