noisy tube preamp

I'm fairly new to tubes but have recently acquired a tube preamp. I'm really liking the air and the soundstage it provides, something the solid state stuff haven't done as well but the one issue I have is the elevated noise floor. It's really only audible when no signal from the source is being played, like when the system is simply on or when the song stops. Also there is an occasional quiet, short lived buzz from the speakers that pretty much goes away after the preamp warms up and lastly, after the unit has been on for several hours, like 24+ it will start to emit a high frequency pitch that also is only audible with no music playing but it is louder than the inherent noise floor of the pre. My question is, is this something I can remedy by rolling tubes or is it something that has to do with the pre itself like the design or a failing part? Btw, it's a jolida fusion preamp.
lukaszwk
Purchase tubes from a reputable dealer and always ask if they are tested for noise.
Upscale and Vintage Tube Services do noise testing as well as tube matching. Brent Jessee offers noise testing for a $10 fee. Tubes used in the gain stage should always be tested for noise and microphonics. 
Many of us spend a few more dollars on tubes, ESPECIALLY IN OUR PREAMPS, to get the "lowest microphony" possible. eg. on the Upscale Audio site and other sites you can get the "Platinum grade" tubes, that have already been tested, matched. make sure to buy from a dealer who not only matches your tubes, but writes down the specs of the tests, and put them on the tube box for your use, and to reassure you. 

If you can afford i lucas, i would suggest researching tubes a bit (eg upscale site- can call them too), then buying some new tubes ASAP, get them burned in for a week or two, then compare them to your old tubes ... .rather than possibly trying to figure out what is wrong with the current tubes (takes time, patience, research, tests) would encourage you to get some great tubes ASAP.
life is too short for crappy tubes. 
Ok, I appreciate all the advice, informative and relevant as always. I will definitely get some quality tubes as soon as I can.