Node 2i performance suggestions pls

Looking for Tips/Tweaks to max out Node 2i performance for a newbie. ISO, cabling, settings, et al. Thx All
128x128mstrauss58

Showing 1 response by adg101

misterwiggles113

Have you personally tried it for yourself? To start with you will need a fairly revealing system so if you do great, but if not you may not hear a difference either. I personally can hear the difference in my system with a fairly modest price Supra CAT8 from wall to my streamer. Maybe it’s just the last meter before it gets to my streamer where maybe, all it is doing is canceling or helping to reduce RF/EMI, just like power cables do. Your same argument can be used on how can power cables make a difference when there’s miles or copper wire from the power substation, to the transformer, to the electrical panel through the walls with likely cheap quality romex to the receptacle. I think it’s the same effect that the last meter or so is canceling out noise from RF/EMI again. If you have a system that can reveal the differences between cables and other tweaks, and no offense, you have good hearing you should give it a try if you haven’t as most have positive results than not and you may like what you hear as well. The Supra is very affordable and many hear recommend it as well. Could even be the ends just make a tighter better connection as well and that little difference makes all the difference. Hope if you haven’t tried a Supra you give it a shot and report back.