No-one talks about Rowlands anymore

It's Pass all over the place. Is Rowland going down big time or terribly and expensively up?
inna
Rowland.............class d.............less sales.
  If he hasn’t figured this out, he soon will.
Clueless statement.  Most of Rowland sales are to the Asian markets where they are more concerned with sound quality and build quality than price.  He can not build them fast enough to meet the demand.   
Actually, Rowland produces a mix of class A/B and class D power amplifiers. Its monoblock M735 flagship, as well as the M625 S2 stereo amp, both run in class A/B.

See for example the M735 page at:

https://www.jeffrowlandgroup.com/model-735/

The only Rowland power amplifier product in production that  operates in class D is the entry level M125 bridgeable.

Conversely, both of its integrated amp offerings, Continuum S2 and Daemon, feature class D power amplification subsystems.

Regards, Guido

I have 2 Rowland Model 12 monoblocks powering JM Lab Mezzo Utopia's and would be interested in knowing who makes a better amp for the same money...
I expect crickets.....
As a long time satisfied user of different JRDG preamps, from the Consonance with phono stage, the 3-box Consummate with phono, a Synergy II to the great Coherence II series 2 with Cadence phono stage, they showed all fantastic results with different matching components, amps as well as active speakers. Parallel I used a lot of ss and tube gears, but came back regularly to the products of Jeff Rowland.
This year’s astonishing return to the world of JRDG products is the Daemon. A statement product witch so many possibilities to use it in a system, not just as a lonely central gear to drive all kind of speakers, but I have used it just as phono preamp, just as DAC+pre, just as an amp to drive it with a Wadia 27 DAC directly. The phono MC stage is fantastic, but the integrated DAC is phenomenal.

Please note, the the Pascal D-class modules are really special ones, and the integration of them in the complete amplification circuit was done magically. The cooperation with Danish digital guru Thomas Holm, already involved in the Aeris DAC, made a really great job.

I think that the products of Jeff will go with and enrich my further Hi-Fi life.