No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

128x128b4icu

Why do we have to repeat everything again (and again)?

1.       I've told you not to hold your breath for the cables formula. I did offer to calculate for all, for free, what cable they need. For some, who had a problem to get the DF, I walked the extra mile to contact the manufacturer and get the information.

I reserve my right, not to give away my formula, at least not for free.

If you think it worth for you, pass me an offer on the privet massaging (-:

2.       Nelson Pass is not arguing with me. You do. I've told you to bring your own say, not others. You claimed you did measurements to prove me wrong! Where are they? Please show us what and how you measured what, and the results.

3.       On my side, there are six guys (five on this thread) that tried it out and came back with results and impressions. I may say that they were all happy with the results.

Please refer to the excel table I posted earlier.

What would support my claim, if not an evidence of six people who had a recommended cable by some dealer, replaced by a calculated cable, and their report of the improvement in sound?

Not to say, that they invested in that cable, less than US $ 100.- for a result that mostly is unheard of, in this hobby.

There are two things that do connect my claim: I show (by calculation) the right cable to use and once it is used, the owner's report of what it improved.

It is a bit unfair, after some claimed that all it matters is sound and how we hear it, that you come to claim, it is not good for you and that you want scientific prove.

I'm afraid that it would get into par. 1 of this post, why it was not added. Let's keep it that way for now.

As far as this dialog is getting, everything on your summery post has been said already, done and dusted. Why anyone would want to read it all over again, nor re write it?

" I reserve my right, not to give away my formula, at least not for free."

So, if not to make money, just like the cable manufacturers, why not reveal the formula? Or are you just a noble person and the accolades of a half dozen questionable participants good enough for you? 

I assume that you and Mr. kosst_amojan are giving a lot all the time for free and now you are wondering why not all do so?

All you were doing on this thread is giving me hard time with your negative and hostile attitude. Now you think that you deserve to receive the formula as a gift?

Happy dreams.

How is it that someone like the OP can dangle so much nothing and get so much attention?

There is no relevance to what the OP has to offer other than the illusion of some secret sauce. It doesn't exist. The DF of an amp does not define anything, nor does the minimum impedance of a speaker. These factors are not predictive of anything.

And why haven't speaker and amp designers, who are ALL far more talented than the OP, come up with such "calculations" or "standard guidelines?" Because there would be no value.
Post removed