No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

128x128b4icu
"...a bad management decision to launch it in spite of very low temperature that day..."
I know nothing about Space Shuttles but was the low temperature at the launch site really that crucial for something designed to, minutes later, be in temperatures that are hardly ever, if ever, observed on Earth’s surface? I am not trying to make this into a Space Shuttle thread, although it is becoming one, but it seems illogical to a complete layman.

What am I missing here? Where was that low temperature?
"My say to Mr. geoffkait implied he could make them (one or both)…"
It is not "geoffkait implied". It is "what I said to Mr. geoffkait implied that he could make them..." b4icu's statement implied that geoffkait could do something. He did not say that geoffkait implied something. 

Kids, each one to his own room and do the homework.

Mr. Dill

Why would you doubt members or my integrity? We have nothing to gain or lose. There is no money or profit involved. It is a scientific fact that some guys went the extra mile to try it and returned to share their impression. Most also showed some gratitude and appreciation. Sorry for you and some others, who try for long to undermined this idea and write any possible post to go against it.

I should be the one to be subspecies with your perseverance and tenacity, that you are driven by some industry agendas. Even thou you denied, there is no way for someone to spend so much time and energy for a crusade like yours.  

Post removed 
Post removed