No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

128x128b4icu

Mr. viridian

Thanks for your incite. NAIM is special. Nothing is standard with that firm and products. They have a special interconnect (not RCA and not XLR): a 3 pin DIN with bayonet. They have a look of a badly painted black shoebox and a price of bankrupt! with a green light that reminding me the Saudi flag. So is their approach to the speaker wire and interconnect cables. Buying a naim system is a closed case in deed, because it is a catholic marriage. They force you to keep with naim. They went a bit too far with that, so they turned into a cult. Like a new religion called naim! You need to join it, learn the naim bible and live by that. A tiny slip and you are out. I see you are already a preacher of that bible.

I don't like to be forced. I don't like cults and I don't like naim. Case closed.

I would like to see what you can do for me:

Croft Pre / ATC P1 power into harbeth 30.1 ... setup on side wall so need 4.5m length

Lets see how wrong I was/am
The ATC P1 power spec does not specift DF. A Q was sent to ATC. They do not answer the phone!
What cable do you have? (AWG and length).

b4icu OP246 posts12-11-2018 3:40pm

Mr. geoffkait

Where is Mr. Dill to help you out of this mess? All the sudden when he is most needed, he is gone. I’ve seen here some of your best friend’s comments on your say and showed it to my ex-terrestrials guests. They smiled and said: This one we kind of seen coming…

They also asked me if you worked for NASA at the time the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster (January 28, 1986)? That could explain a lot…

>>>>I suspect you’d be much better off leaving humor to someone else and sticking to your thick cable schtick. My best friend from school was Director of the Rogers Commission to Investigate the Shuttle Disaster. Did you go to cheese school? 🧀 do you think the moon landing was a hoax? Do you think the moon is made of cheese? Speaking of NASA they use very pure metals for their fuses. Do you think that means they’re gullible? NASA has been exploring advabced fuse technology ever since they used special fuses to protect micro circuitry on the GEMINI program.